Are you in need of creativity, community, and growth? Then Walnut Street Publishing has the perfect event for you! On September 29, 2023 we are hosting our first artist retreat. That night we will kick off the retreat with a potluck, bonfire, games, and camping on a beautifully pastoral land that promises a recharging early morning view. That next morning, we will wake with a guided yoga session then quiet/meditation/creative time until breakfast is served. After breakfast, we will host breakout sessions for different mediums of art. The retreat will wrap up with the artists coming back together to share about their creative journeys.
Price: It is a name your price retreat. We recommend $25 to help provide food and supplies, but if you cannot afford that then come anyways!
- Arrival starts at 4 pm on September 29
- Bonfire/potluck/games start at 6 pm Friday Night
- Flexible wrap up time on September 30
What to bring:
- We will try to supply as many tents and yoga mats as possible, but we would recommend you bring your own
- Chair for around the bonfire
- Any sleeping supplies
- Any art supplies you need (instruments, writing tools, painting supplies, cameras, etc.). There will be plenty of time to sit and create, so do not be afraid to bring easels or other bigger art supplies.
- A dish for the potluck on Friday if you want.
*if there are any dietary restrictions please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org